We Keep Your Business Going with Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services Plans
For companies in Clearwater and the surrounding area, a reliable air conditioning and heating system is crucial for maintaining smooth operations. Certain industries have narrow parameters for temperature and humidity fluctuations. Any disruption in HVAC service can negatively impact employee productivity, sales, and customer comfort. No matter what size your business may be, it’s important to protect your HVAC equipment investment.
Since continuity and performance are the primary objectives of every service program, commercial HVAC maintenance is essential to eliminate downtime and reduce repair costs.
Why Preventive Maintenance is Important
Commercial AC maintenance incorporates several critical elements that differ from residential service. In general, residential service focuses on comfort and efficiency while commercial heating and cooling equipment is often a vital part of a company’s core processes.
Regular maintenance provides a number of important services, including periodic inspections and testing. Commercial HVAC contractors create customized plans tailored to the needs of each client. At Advanced Cooling Systems, our commercial heating maintenance agreements include a comprehensive analysis that will locate hidden system deficits and provide a platform for comfort and efficiency improvements.
We use the survey process to help managers and administrators reduce utility costs and lower the chance of an unanticipated breakdown. The program is constantly monitored and involves a collaborative effort between the client’s staff and our technicians.
Preventive Maintenance Services
A commercial equipment malfunction can be expensive and disruptive, especially if you have a business with temperature-sensitive machinery or perishable inventory. Our NATE-certified and factory -trained technicians, visit our clients on a periodic basis to perform a variety of tests, calibrations, and adjustments. They’re equipped with the latest diagnostic tools to expose minor problems so they can be corrected before a major issue arises.
Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
- Test the refrigerant charge
- Recalibrate the thermostat and reset programs where appropriate
- Inspect the coil fins and straighten where necessary
- Inspect the drain lines and condensate pan
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Test the compressor
- Balance the supply registers
- Inspect the defrost controls, fan motor, blower and contactor
- Clean the outdoor cabinets and remove debris and obstructions
- Check and tighten the electrical connections
- Clean the condensing and evaporator coils
- Test for continuity across the motors
- Test the temperature drop across the coil
Commercial Heating Maintenance Services
- Change or clean system filters
- Adjust the gas pressure to the unit
- Examine the heat exchanger for breaches or cracks
- Calibrate the blower assembly
- Inspect and test the venting system
- Adjust the gas ignition system
- Adjust the gas burners for maximum efficiency
Complete Flexible Commercial Maintenance Plans
For companies in Clearwater and the surrounding communities, Advanced Cooling Systems provides a variety of flexible maintenance plans. We encourage you to contact one of our experienced commercial comfort specialists today. They will answer your questions and provide more information on the numerous benefits of preventative system maintenance.